The tri-tech balls combine fusion and mechanized stitching to create a one-of-a-kind soccer ball.
Here are some defining characteristics:
- Softer feel and a rounder, fuller appearance: Selective partial cutting in the central part of the panels, and lack of fabric on the bladder side allows the foam to expand unrestrictedly. This makes the ball softer than usual.
- Panel seam areas are compressed by special techniques which makes the edges and grooves softer, and feel similar to hand-stitched balls.
- Innovative Alpha foam backing provides a good and smooth bounce, even at lower cold temperatures.
- Increased life and durability, and minimal water uptake.
- Balls are aerodynamically stable and show consistent flight behavior.
- Polyurethane material with a 3D structure used to make the ball more attractive.
- Suitable for all kinds of pitches: dry, wet, and artificial.
- Provision of both Nylon Wound and Suspended/Floating bladder to retain shape and functionality.